The Exhibit Hall for Advance by Podiatry Today will complement the innovative educational program designed for the meeting, and showcase emerging advances and practical modalities from leading companies. Attendees will be interested in new and current products, specifically related to new developments in foot and ankle surgery, dermatology, wound care, orthotics and practice management.
Who Should Exhibit?
Any company that wants to reach podiatrists, who specialize in foot and ankle surgery, lower extremity dermatology, wound care and/or other clinical areas in foot and ankle care.
• Recognition through a comprehensive and innovative promotional campaign of e-mails, direct mail, and advertising targeted to over 13,000 podiatrists.
• Extensive pre-conference coverage/promotion via the Podiatry Today print publication, the Podiatry Today website and the Podiatry Today social networking sites (over 7,800 likes on Facebook and over 9,400 followers on Twitter).
• Hyperlink on the official conference website.
• Press opportunities on the official conference website.
• 8’ x 10’ booth: $3,500 (Includes 3 badges per booth)
• 8’ x 20’ booth: $7,000 (Includes 5 badges per booth)
Included In Booth Fees
• Standard 7”x 44” booth identification sign showing exhibitor name
• Draped 8’ back wall and 3’ side rails
• Exhibitor company description in the exhibitor guide
• Complimentary exhibit badges (quantity based on the size of the booth space)
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Friday, October 13, 2017
Opening Reception in Exhibit Hall
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Morning Coffee Break
Afternoon Refreshment Break
Reception in Exhibit Hall
All applications for space must be submitted on an exhibitor agreement form. Please keep a copy for your records. It is not always possible to assign one of your preferred choices. However, the management company will try to assign a space in your requested area. The primary consideration in the assignment of space to exhibitors shall be in the best interest of Advance by Podiatry Today. Advance by Podiatry Today may, at its discretion, accept or reject any application for space, and reserves the right to relocate or reassign exhibit booths at any time. Space assignments are contingent upon a timely receipt of application, the size of exhibit requested, physical layout and characteristics of the exhibit hall, compatibility of exhibitors, and other factors (such as overall support of the meeting) as determined by Advance by Podiatry Today.
Terms of Payment/Cancellation
Prices of exhibit booths are as indicated on the exhibitor agreement. Applications for each exhibit space must be accompanied by a 50% deposit in the form of a credit card payment, check, or money order made payable to HMP Communications, LLC. The balance of the payment shall be due no later than July 13, 2017. Applications submitted after July 13, 2017 must be accompanied by payment in full. Should any contingency prevent Advance by Podiatry Today or the exhibition from occurring, Advance by Podiatry Today shall not be held liable for any expenses incurred by exhibitors. If Advance by Podiatry Today receives written notice of space cancellation prior to July 13, 2017, a 50% refund of the total booth fee will be made. Cancellations after this date will result in the forfeiture of the total booth fee. Notice of cancellations must be submitted in writing.
The official exhibit contractor, Freeman, will provide an exhibitor services kit containing literature and rates for all labor, services, electrical connections, furniture, and miscellaneous equipment to exhibitors after space assignment has been confirmed. Please check your exhibitor kit for order deadline dates. Freeman will also provide instructions for submitting forms online.
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring?
For more information about exhibiting/sponsoring, please contact:
Publisher, Podiatry Today
Office: 610-560-0500 x 4263
Senior VP/Group Publisher
Wound Care/Podiatry Division
HMP Communications LLC
Office: 610-560-0500 x 4219