What Is The Future Of Collaborative Medicine?
- Volume 23 - Issue 10 - October 2010
- 9475 reads
- 0 comments
1. Matthew Holt, personal communication
2. Marcinko DE and Hetico HR. Dictionary of Health Insurance and Managed Care. Springer Publishers, New York, 2007.
3. John Luo, MD, personal communication
4. Available at http://healthcarefinancials.com/default.aspx
5. Marcinko DE and Hetico HR. Risk Management and Insurance Planning for Physicians and Advisors, Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Sudbury, MA, 2007
6. Tulgan B. Managing the generation mix. HRD Press, Chicago, 2006.
7. http://doctorandpatient.blogspot.com/ 2007/01/detroit-medical-center-money-back.html
8. Rochman B. When patients share medical data online. Time 2010. Available at http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1957460,00.html?artId=1....
9. Lundberg GD. Why health care professionals should practice participatory medicine: perspective of a long-time medical editor. J Participat Med 2009 Oct; 1(1):e3.
10. Hartzband P, Groopman J. Untangling the Web: patients, doctors and the Internet. N Engl J Med 2010 Mar 25; 362(12):1063-6.
11. Berwick DM. What ‘patient centered’ should mean: confessions of an extremist. Health Affairs 2009; 28(4):w555-565.
12. http://medicalexecutivepost.com/ 2008/09/29/repeat-warning-on-physician-blogs/
13. Block BH. Open letter to the Council on Podiatric Medical Education. Podiatry Management, April/May 2010.
14. Halloran C. Taking patient centered care to a new level. H&HN, April 2010.
15. Lee D. Collaboration drives success. Health and Health Networks, April 2010.
16. Marcinko DE and Hetico HR. Dictionary of Health Information Technology and Security. Springer Publishers, New York, 2008.
17. Marcinko DE (ed.) Healthcare Organizations [Journal of Financial Management Strategies]. Institute of Medical Business Advisors Inc, Atlanta, 2010.
18. Marcinko DE and Hetico HR. Advanced Business of Medical Practice, second edition, Springer Publishing, New York, 2005.
19. Schmuckler E. Medical Leadership and Self-Branding [Transforming the Next-Generation of Physician Executives]. Business of Medical Practice, third edition, Springer Publishing, New York, 2011.