Exploring The Potential Of Acellular Dermis Grafts For Wound Healing And Soft Tissue Repair
6. Weil LJ, Kurvilla B, Bergman D, Cain JD,Fridman R. The use of Pegasus OrthoAdapt™ Bioimplant in lateral ankle stabilization surgery. Available at http://www.weil4feet.com .
7. Grove JR, Hardy MA. Autograft, allograft, and xenograft options in the treatment of neglected Achilles tendon ruptures: A historical review with illustration of surgical repair. Foot Ankle J. 2008; 1(5):1.
8. Kummer FJ, Iesaka K. The role of graft materials in suture augmentation for tendon repairs and reattachment. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2005; 74(2):789-91.
9. Malcarney HI, Bonar F, Murrell GA. Early inflammatory reaction after rotator cuff repair with porcine small intestine submucosal implant. Am J Sports Med. 2005; 33(6):907-911.
10. Roukis TS, Kovacevich LC. Foreign body reaction to a xenograft biological tissue scaffold and concominant infection: a report of two cases. Poster presentation at the Meeting of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, 2007.
11. Berlett GC, Hyer CF, Lee TF, et al. Interpositional arthroplasty of the first MTP joint using a regenerative tissue matrix for the treatment of advanced hallux rigidus. Foot Ankle. 2008; 29(1):10-21.
12. Branch JP. A tendon graft weave using an acellular dermal matrix for repair of the achilles tendon and other foot and ankle tendons. J Foot and Ankle Surg. 2011; 50 (2):242–250.
13. Coons DA, Barber FA. Tendon graft substitutes – Rotator cuff patches. Sports Med Arthrosc Rev. 2006; 14(3):185-90.
14. Malcarney HI, Bonar F, Murrell GA. Early inflammatory reaction after rotator cuff repair with porcine small intestine submucosal implant. Am J Sports Med. 2005; 33(6):907-911.
15. DeFranzo AJ, Argenta LC, Marks MW, Molnar JA, David LR, Webb LX, Ward LX, Ward WG, Teasdall RG. The use of vacuum-assisted closure therapy for the treatment of lower-extremity wounds with exposed bone. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2001; 108(5):1184-91.
16. DeLange MY, Schaasfoort RA, Obdeijn MC, van Der Werff JFA, Nicolai JPA. Vacuum-assisted closure: indications and clinical experience. Eur J Plast Surg. 2000; 23(4):178-82.
17. Repta R, Ford R, Hoberman L, Rechner B. The use of negative-pressure therapy and skin grafting in the treatment of soft tissue defects over the Achilles tendon. Ann Plast Surg. 2005; 55(4):367-70.
18. Barber FA, Herbert MA, Coons DA. Tendon augmentation grafts: biomechanical loads and failure patterns. Arthroscopy. 2006; 22(5):534-8.
19. Brigido SA, Schwartz E, Barnett l, McCarroll RE. Reconstruction of the diseased Achilles tendon using an acellular human dermal graft followed by early mobilization – A preliminary series. Tech Foot Ankle Surg. 2007; 6(4):249-253.
20. Lee DK. Achilles tendon repair with acellular tissue graft augmentation in neglected ruptures. J Foot and Ankle Surg. 2007; 46(6):451-5.
21. Stewart K. Review and comparison of current trends in postoperative management of tendon repair. Hand Clinics. 1991; 7(3):447-59.
22. Thompson RV. An evaluation of flexor tendon grafting. Br J Plast Surg. 1967; 20(1):121-44.
23. Rocchio TM. Atrophic plantar fat pad augmentation with acellular dermal graft. Podiatry Management. 2008; 10:175-84.
24. American Podiatric Medical Association. APMA Coding Manual. http://www.apmacodingrc.com . Accessed Nov. 21, 2012.
25. Cahaba Government Benefit Administrators, LLC Website – http://www.cahabagba.com.
26. Colville MR. Surgical treatment of the unstable ankle. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 1998; 6(6):368–77.
27. Kilkelly F, McHale K. Acute rupture of the peroneal longus tendon in a runner: a case report and review of the literature. Foot Ankle. 1994; 15(10):567-9.
28. Baer GS, Harner CD. Clinical outcomes of allograft versus autograft in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. Clin Sports Med. 2007; 26(4):661-681.
29. Schneider AM, Morykwas MJ, Argenta LC. A new and reliable method of securing skin grafts to the difficult recipient bed. Plast Reconstr Surg. 1998; 102(4):1195-8.