Expert Pearls For Treating Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Volume 27 - Issue 1 - January 2014
- 6517 reads
- 0 comments
Dr. Visser is the Director of the Mineral Area Regional Medical Center Residency Program in Farmington, Mo. and the Director of SSM DePaul Residency Program in St. Louis.
1. Krajewski KM, Lewis RA, Fuerst DR, Turansky C, Hinderer SR, Garbern J, et al. Neurological dysfunction and axonal degeneration in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A. Brain. 2000;123(7):1516-27.
2. Nagamatsu M, Jenkins RB, Schaid DJ, Klein DM, Dyck PJ. Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy type 2C is genetically distinct from types 2B and 2D. Arch Neurol. 2000;57(5):669-72.
3. Carter GT, Jensen MP, Galer BS, Kraft GH, Crabtree LD, Beardsley RM, et al. Neuropathic pain in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1998;79(12):1560-4.
4. Maskill MP, Maskill JD, Pomeroy GC. Surgical management and treatment algorithm for the subtle cavovarus foot. Foot Ankle Int. 2010;31(12):1057-63.