Ethical Considerations In RCTs With Diabetic Patients
- Volume 24 - Issue 6 - June 2011
- 7008 reads
- 2 comments
1. Marquis D. How to resolve an ethical dilemma concerning randomized clinical trials. N Engl J Med 1999; 341(9):691-693.
2. Sheehan P, Jones P, Caselli A, Giurini JM, Veyes A. Percent chance in wound area of diabetic foot ulcers over a 4-week period is a robust predictor of complete healing in a 12 week prospective trial. Diabetes Care. 2003; 26(6):1879-82.
3. Passamani E. Clinical trials – are they ethical? N Engl J Med 1991; 324(22):1589-1592.
4. Cardinal M, Eisenbud DE, Armstrong DG, Zelen C, Driver V, Attinger CE, Phillips T, Harding K. Serial surgical debridement: A retrospective study on clinical outcomes in chronic lower extremity wounds. Wound Rep Regen. 2009; 17(3):306-311.
5. Coleman CH, Menikoff JA, Goldner JA, Dubler NN. The ethics and regulation of research with human subjects. Newark, NJ: LexisNexis, 2005.