Current Concepts In Total Contact Casting For DFUs
- Volume 27 - Issue 4 - April 2014
- 2746 reads
- 0 comments
24. Wertsch JJ, Frank LW, Zhu H, et al. Plantar pressures with total contact casting. J Rehabil Res Dev. 1995; 32(3):205-209.
25. Armstrong DG, Lavery LA. Evidence-based options for off-loading diabetic wounds. Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 1998; 15(1):95–104.
26. Wu SC, Jensen JL, Weber AK, et al. Use of pressure off loading devices in diabetic foot ulcers: do we practice what we preach? Diabetes Care. 2008; 31(11):2118-9.
27. Guyton GP. An analysis of iatrogenic complications from the total contact cast. Foot Ankle Int. 2005; 26(11):903-7.
28. Snyder R, Kirsner RS, Warriner RA 3rd, et al. Consensus recommendations for advancing the standard of care for treating neuropathic foot ulcers in patients with diabetes. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2010; 56(4 Suppl):S1-24.
29. Wound Care: The Practice and The Practical Workshop. June 15, 2011, Fort Worth, TX.