Conducting A Quick And Easy Functional Lower Extremity Exam Of An Athlete
- Volume 26 - Issue 6 - June 2013
- 5507 reads
- 0 comments
17. Dicharry JM. Diffuse static & dynamic measurements in evaluation of talonavicular mobility in gait. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2009; 39(8):628-34.
18. Hupperets MD, Verhagen EA, van Mechelen W. Effect of unsupervised home based proprioceptive training on recurrences of ankle sprain: randomised controlled trial. BMJ. 2009;339:b2684.
19. Lephart SM, Pincivero DM, Giraldo JL, Fu FH. The role of proprioception in the management and rehabilitation of athletic injuries. Am J Sports Med. 1997; 25(1):130-7.
20. Malliaropoulos N, Ntessalem N, Papacostas E, et al. Reinjury after acute lateral ankle sprains in elite track and field athletes. Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37(9):1755-61.
21. Martin RL, McPoil TG. Reliability of ankle goniometric measurements: a literature review. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2005;95(6):564-572.
22. Menz HB, Tiedemann A, Kwan MM, et al. Reliability of clinical tests of foot and ankle characteristics in older people. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2003; 93(5):380-7.