A Closer Look At The Principles Of Fluid Dynamics As They Relate To Orthoses
- Volume 25 - Issue 10 - October 2012
- 6707 reads
- 2 comments
6. Baxter D. The ideal running orthosis. Biomechanics. 1996; 3(3):42.
7. Information from William A. Taylor, PhD, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Department of Physics and Astronomy, California State University, Los Angeles.
8. Landorf K, Keenan AM. Effectiveness of foot orthoses to treat Plantar Fasciitis. Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166:1305-1310.
9. Pfeffer G, Bacchetti P, Deland J, et al. Comparison of custom and prefabricated orthoses in the initial treatment of proximal plantar fasciitis. Foot Ankle Int. 1999; 20(4):214-21.