Case Study: Treating A Patient With Painful And Aggressive Periungual Fibromas
- Volume 24 - Issue 7 - July 2011
- 10819 reads
- 1 comments
Ms. Mahmood is a fourth year podiatric medical student at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. She active in many leadership roles at the school which include the Treasurer of the Class of 2012. She is the immediate past Treasurer of the TUSPM Student Council.
1. Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance. What Is TSC? January 10, 2011. Available at http://www.tsalliance.org/pages.aspx?content=2
2. Sparagana SP, Roach ES. Tuberous sclerosis complex. Curr Opin Neurol. 2000; 13(2):115-9.
3. Kint A, Baran R. Histopathologic study of Koenen tumors. J Am Acad Derm. 1988; 18(2):369-7218.
4. Kojima T, Nagano T, Uchida M. Periungual fibroma. J Hand Surg Am. 1987; 12(3):465-70.
5. Goldman EP, Boike AM, Snyder AS. An unusual presentation of a periungual fibroma. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 199; 82(4):215-217.
6. Weiner DM, Ewalt DE, Roach ES, Hensle TW. The tuberous sclerosis complex: a comprehensive review. J Am College Surg. 1998; 187:548-61.
7. Ward PE, McCarthy DJ. Periungual fibroma. Cutis. 1990; 46(2): 118-24.
8. Donohue L, Marchese C, Soave R. Tumors of the nail and nail bed. Clin Pod Med Surg. 1989; 6(2):374-375.