Can Low-Level Laser Therapy Have An Impact For Small Fiber Neuropathy?
- Volume 24 - Issue 6 - June 2011
- 43989 reads
- 0 comments
27. Zang K, Hayes D. Diabetic small fiber neuropathy: modern assessment and disease-modifying therapy. Podiatry Today. 2009; 11(Supp):1-12.
28. Gavish L, Perez L, Gertz SD. Low-level laser irradiation modulates matrix metalloproteinase activity and gene expression in porcine aortic smooth muscle cells. Lasers Surg Med. 2006;38(8):779-86.
29. Shefer G, Partridge TA, Heslop L, Gross JG, Oron U, Halevy O. Low-energy laser irradiation promotes the survival and cell cycle entry of skeletal muscle satellite cells. J Cell Sci. 2002;115(Pt 7):1461-9.
30. Safavi SM, et al. Effects of low-level He-Ne laser irradiation on the gene expression of IL-1beta, TNF-alpha, IFN-gamma, TGF-beta, bFGF, and PDGF in rat’s gingiva. Lasers Med Sci. 2008;23(3):331-5.
31. Yamaguchi N, et al. The effects of semiconductor laser irradiation on the immune activities of human lymphocytes in vitro. Lasers Life Sci. 1994;6:143-149.
32. Funk JO, et al. Cytokine production after helium-neon laser irradiation in cultures of himan peripheral blood mononuclear cells. J Photochem Photobiol B. 1992;16(3-4):347-355.
33. Funk JO, et al. Helium-neon Laser irradiation induces effects of cytokine production at the protein and the mRNA level. Exp Dermatol. 1993;2(2):75-83.
34. Sun Y, Oberley LW. Redox regulation of transcriptional activators. Free Radic. Biol Med. 1996; 21(3): 335-348.
35. Haddad JJ. Oxygen-sensing mechanisms and the regulation of redox responsive transcription factors in development and pathophysiology. Respir Res. 2002;3:26-53.
36. Calkhoven CF, Ab G. Multiple steps in the regulation of transcription factor level and activity. Biochem J. 1996; 317(Pt 2): 329-342.
37. Zhang Q, Piston DW, Goodman RH. Regulation of corepressor function by nuclear NADH. Science. 2002; 295(5561): 1895-1897.
38. Zhang Y, et al. cDNA microarray analysis of gene expression profiles in human fibroblast cells irradiated with red light. J Invest Dermatol. 2003;120:849-857.
39. Hawkins D, Abrahamse H. Biological effects of Helium-Neon laser irradiation on normal and wounded human skin fibroblast. Photomed Laser Surg. 2005;23(3):251-259.
40. Abergel RP, Lyons RF, Castel JC, Dwyer RM, Uitto J. Biostimulation of wound healing by lasers: experimental approaches in animal models and in fibroblast cultures. J Dermatol Surg Oncol. 1987;13(2):127-133.
41. Reddy GK, Stehno-Bittel L, Enwemeka CS. Laser photostimulation accelerates wound healing in diabetic rats. Wound Repair Regen. 2001;9(3):248-255.
42. Kreisler M, et al. Effect of low-level GaAlAs laser irradiation on the proliferation rate of human periodontal ligament fibroblasts: an in vitro study. J Clin Periodontol. 2003;30(4):353-8.
43. Gavish L, Perez L, Gertz SD, et al. Low-level laser irradiation modulates matrix metalloproteinase activity and gene expression in porcine aortic smooth muscle cells. Lasers Surg Med 2006;38(8):779-86.
44. Shefer G, Partridge TA, Heslop L, et al. Low-energy laser irradiation promotes the survival and cell cycle entry of skeletal muscle satellite cells. J Cell Sci. 2002;115(Pt 7):1461-9.
45. Fork RL. Laser stimulation of nerve cells in Aplysia. Science 1971;171(974):907-908.
46. Walker JE, et al. Laser-induced somatosensory evoked potentials: evidence of photosensitivity in peripheral nerves. Brain Res. 1985;344:281-285.
47. Rochkin S, et al. The in vivo nerve response to direct low-energy laser irradiation. ActaNeurochir 1988;94:74-77.
48. Vizi ES, et al. Acetylcholine releasing effect of laser irradiation on Auerbach’s plexus in guinea-pig ileum. J Neural Transm. 1977;40(4):305-308.
49. Rusakov DA, et al. Structural and functional changes in spinal cord neurons after low-intensity laser irradiation. Radiobiol 1988;29:130-133.
50. Ohno T. Pain suppressive effect of low power laser irradiation. A quantitative analysis of substance P in the rat spinal dorsal root ganglion (article in Japanese). Nippon Ika Daigaku Zasshi. 1997;64(5):395-400.
51. Sakihama H. Effect of a helium-neon laser on cutaneous inflammation. Kurume Med J. 1995;42(4):299-305.