Assessing Vascular Surgery Options In Patients With PAD
1. Collins TC, et al. An absent pulse is not sensitive for the early detection of peripheral arterial disease. Family Medicine 38:38-42, 2006.
2. Ouriel K. Detection of peripheral arterial disease in primary care. JAMA 286:1380-1381, 2001.
3. White C. Intermittent claudication. N Eng J Med 356:1241-50, 2007.
4. Norgren L, et al. Inter society consensus for the management of peripheral arterial disease (TASC II). J Vasc Surg 5:S5A-S67A, 2007.
5. Hirsh A, Criqui M, et al. Peripheral arterial disease detection, awareness and treatment in primary care. JAMA 286:1317-1324, 2001.
6. ACC/AHA 2004 guideline update for coronary artery bypass graft surgery: A report of the American College of Cardiology/ American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines (Committee to Update the 1999 Guidelines for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery). J Am Coll Cardiol 23:1091-5, 1994.
7. Criqui MH, et al. The generalized nature of atherosclerosis: how peripheral arterial disease may predict adverse events from coronary artery disease. Vascular Medicine 3(3):241-245, 1998.
8. Mohler E. Peripheral arterial disease, identification and complications. Arch Int Med 163:2306-2314, 2003.
9. Tourkassian B, D’Ayala M, Stefanidis D, et al. Angiographic scoring of vascular occlusive disease in the diabetic foot: relevance to bypass graft patency and limb salvage. J Vasc Surg 35(3):241-245, 1998.
10. Ramaiah V, et al. Midterm outcomes from the TALON registry: treating peripherals with SilverHawk: outcomes collection. J Endovasc Ther 13:592-602, 2006.
11. Klinkert P, et al. Vein versus polytetrafluoroethylene in above-knee femoropopliteal bypass grafting: five-year results of a randomized controlled trial. J Vasc Surg 37:149-155, 2003.
12. Goshima K, et al. A new look at outcomes after infringuinal bypass surgery: traditional reporting standards systematically underestimate the expenditure of effort required to attain limb salvage. J Vasc Surg 39:330-335, 2004.
13. Mureebe L, McKinsey JF. Infrainguinal arterial intervention: is there a role for an atherectomy device? Vascular 14:313-8, 2006.
14. Zorger N, et al. Peripheral arterial balloon angioplasty: effect on short versus long balloon inflation times on the morphologic results. J Vasc Interv Radiol 13:355-359, 2002.
15. Lin S, McKinsey JF. Plaque excision for the treatment of infrainguinal arterial occlusive disease. Tech Vasc Interv Radiol 8:165-8, 2005.
16. Zeller T, et al. Two-year results after directional atherectomy of infrapopliteal arteries with the SilverHawk device. J Endovasc Ther 14:232-240, 2007.
17. Ikeno F, et al. Early experience with a novel plaque excision system for the treatment of complex coronary lesions. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 61:35-43, 2004.
18. Scheinert D, et al. Prevalence and clinical impact of stent fractures after femoropopliteal stenting. J Am Coll Cardiol 45:312-315, 2005.
19. Kandzari DE, et al. Procedural and clinical outcomes with catheter-based plaque excision in critical limb ischemia. J Endovasc Ther 13:12-22, 2006.
20. Keeling WB, et al. Plaque excision with the Silverhawk catherer: early results in patients with claudication or critical limb ischemia. J Vasc Surg 45:25-31, 2007.
21. Ikeno F, et al. Early experience with a novel plaque excision system for the treatment of complex coronary lesions. J Gen Int Med 18:461-2, 2004.
22. Zeller T, et al. Percutaneous peripheral atherectomy of femoropopliteal stenoses using a new generation device: six-month results from a single-center experience. J Endovasc Ther 11:676-685, 2004.
23. Zeller T, et al. Midterm results after atherectomy-assisted angioplasty of below-knee arteries with use of the Silverhawk device J Vasc Interv Radiol 15:1391-1397, 2004.
24. Kandzari DE, et al. Procedural and clinical outcomes with catheter-based plaque excision in critical limb ischemia. J Endovasc Ther 13:12-22, 2006.
25. Yancy AE, et al. Peripheral atherectomy in transatlantic intersociety consensus type C femoropopliteal lesions for limb salvage. J Vasc Surg 44:503-9, 2006.