How To Address Ganglionic Cysts In The Tarsal Tunnel
- Volume 21 - Issue 3 - March 2008
- 14021 reads
- 0 comments
1. Narvaez JA, Narvaez J, Ortega R, Aquilera C, Sanchez A, Andia E. Painful Heel: MR Imaging Findings. Radiographics. 2000; 20: 333-352.
2. Rosenberg ZS, Beltran J, Bencardino JT. MR Imaging of the Ankle and Foot. Radiographics. 2000; 20: S153-S179. Volume 81-B (4): 607-610
3. Keck C. The Tarsal-Tunnel Syndrome. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. Jan.1962; 44A (1): 180-182.
4. Lam SJS, Lond MB. A Tarsal-Tunnel Syndrome.Lancet. December 29, 1962: 1354-1355.
5. Gondring WH, Shields B, Wenger S. An Outcomes Analysis of Surgical Treatment of Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome. July 2003; 24: 545-550.
6. Lee CH, Dellon AL. Prognostic Ability of Tinel Sign in Determining Outcome for Decompression Surgery in Diabetic and Nondiabetic Neuropathy. Journals of Plastic Surgery. Dec 2004; 53: 523-527.
7. Nagaoka M, Satou K. Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome Caused by Ganglia. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. July 1999; 81B(4): 607-610.
8. Fujita I, Matsumoto K, Minami T, Kizaki T, Akisue T, Yamamoto T. Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome Caused by Epineural Ganglion of the Posterior Tibial Nerve: Report of 2 Cases and Review of the Literature. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. May/June 2004; 43 (3):185-190.
9. Linscheid RL, Burton RC, Fredericks EJ. Tarsal-Tunnel Syndrome. Southern Medical Journal. November 1970; 63 (11): 1313-1323.
10. Buck-Gramcko D, Lubahn JD. The Hoffman-Tinel Sign. Journal of Hand Surgery (British and European Volume, 1993) 18B; 800-805.
11. Tinel J, “Tingling” signs with peripheral nerve injuries. La Presse Medicale 1915; 47:388-389.
12. Rose JD, Malay SD, Sorrento DL. Neurosensory Testing of the Medial Calcaneal and Medial Plantar Nerves in Patients With Plantar Heal Pain. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. July/August 2003; 42:173-177.
13. Dellon AL. Deciding When Heel Pain Is of Neural Origin. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. 2001; 40:341-345.
14. Nagaoka M, Matsuzaki H. Ultrasonography in Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome. Journal of Ultrasound Medicine. 2005; 24: 1035-1040.
15. Spinner RJ. Letter to the Editor. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. Jan/Feb 2005; 44 (1): 74-75.
16. Downey M, Sorrento D. Tarsal Tunnel Syndromes. McGlamry’s Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery. Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins, Philadelphia, 2001; 2:1266-1278
17. Patel A, Gaines K, Malamut R, Park T, Del Toro D, Holland N. Usefulness of Electrodiagnostic Techniques in the Evaluation of Suspected Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome: An Evidence-Based Review. Muscle and Nerve. August 2005; 32: 236-240.