A Guide To Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy For Diabetic Foot Wounds
- Volume 20 - Issue 12 - December 2007
- 22673 reads
- 0 comments
1. Feldmeier JJ, et al. Hyperbaric oxygen 2003, Indications and results: UHMS Hyperbaric oxygen therapy committee report. 2003 Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society.
2. Lee CC, Chen SC, Tsai SC, et al. Hyperbaric oxygen induces VEGF expression through ERK, JNK AND C-JUN/AP-1 activation in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. J Biomed Sci. 2006 Jan;13(1):143-56.
3. Kindwall EP. An evidence-based appraisal of the use of hyperbaric oxygen on flaps and grafts. Plastic Recon Surg 2006; 117 Supplement: 261-293.
4. Calhoun JH, Cobos JA, Mader JT. Does hyperbaric oxygen have a place in the treatment of osteomyelitis? Orthop Clin N Am. 1991;22(3):467-471
5. Thom SR,et al. Stem cell mobilization by hyperbaric oxygen. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 290:H1378-H1386, 2006.
6. Castronuovo J, et al. Skin perfusion pressure measurement is valuable in the diagnosis of critical limb ischemia. J Vasc Surg. 1997; 26(4):629-637.
7. Beard T, Warriner R, Fife C, et al. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy adverse events in relation to treatment depth, a retrospective analysis from 48 centers. Session C, Annual Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society 40th meeting. June 2007.
8. Singh N, Armstrong DG, Lipsky BA. Preventing foot ulcers in patients with diabetes. JAMA 2005; 293:2, 217-228.
9. Roeckl-Wiedmann I, Bennet M, Kranke P. Systematic review of hyperbaric oxygen in the management of chronic wounds. Br J Surg 2005;92:24-32
10. CADTH (Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technology in Health) Technology Overview Report. Overview of adjunctive hyperbaric oxygen therapy for diabetic foot ulcer. Issue 25. March 2007.
11. Friedman HI, Fitzmaurice M, Clarke D, et al. An evidence-based appraisal of the use of hyperbaric oxygen on flaps and grafts. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006;117(7S):175S-190S
12. Hopf HW, Ueno C, Aslam R, et al. Guidelines for the treatment of arterial insufficiency ulcers. Wound Rep Regen. 2006; 14: 693-710.