Can Endovascular Atherectomy Be Beneficial In Diabetic Limb Salvage?
- Volume 19 - Issue 11 - November 2006
- 14772 reads
- 0 comments
2. Albers M, Romiti M, Braganca-Pereira CA, Fonseca RL, Silva-Junior M. A Meta Analysis of Infra-Inguinal Arterial Reconstruction in Patients with Diabetic End Stage Renal Disease. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2001;22:294-300.
3. www.NIH/diabetes/stats/info.org. 2006
4. Rose S. Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory for Evaluation of Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease: Part II- Clinical Applications: Chronic, Usually Atherosclerotic, Lower Extremity Ischemia. J Vasc Interv Rad; 11:1257-1275. 2000.
5. Murabito JM, D’Agostino RB, Silbershatz H, et al. Intermittent Claudication: A Risk Profile from the Framingham Heart Study. Circulation. 1997;96:44-49.
6. Gammon R. Plaque Excision Treatment of Infra-Inguinal PAD. J Vasc Surg. June 2005, 70-74.
7. Weitz JI, Byrne J, Clagett P, et al. Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Arterial Insufficiency of the Lower Extremities: A Critical Review. Circulation 1996;94:3026-3049.
8. Plaque Excision in the Peripheral Vasculature. Supplement to Endovascular Today. 2004;1-11.
9. www.foxhollowtech.com/wt/page/us_ data_08
10. Ramaiah V. Arizona Heart Hospital PAD Report. Endovascular Today. Sept 2004, 11.
11. Laird JR. Endovascular infra-inguinal treatment options: PAD update. Sixth annual New Cardiovascular Horizons and Management of the Diabetic Foot and Wound Healing. New Orleans, 2005.