Is Inhaled Insulin A Viable Alternative For Patients With Diabetes?
- Volume 19 - Issue 10 - October 2006
- 8410 reads
- 0 comments
1. Nektar Therapeutics. www.nektar.com/wt/page/exubera
2. Weiss SR, et. al. Inhaled Insulin Provides Improved Glycemic Control in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Inadequately Controlled With Oral Agents. Archives of Internal Medicine 163(19). 2003.
3. Hollander PA, et. al. Efficacy and Safety of Inhaled Insulin (Exubera) Compared With Subcutaneous Insulin Therapy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes Care. 27:2356-2362, 2004.
4. Skyler JS, et. al. American Diabetes Association. Diabetes Care 28:1630–1635, 2005.
5. DeNoon D. WebMD Medical News. www.webmd.com/content/Article/117/112802.htm?pagenumber=2.
6. International Diabetes Federation. www.idf.org.
7. Walsh J. Will It Really Take Your Breath Away? 2006. www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_treatments/insulin_inhaled.php.
8. Medical News Today. Inhaled insulin controls diabetes over long term. MediLexicon International Ltd. 2004. www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=9134.
9. D’Arrigo T. Inhaled Insulin is on The Way. Diabetes Watch, 2006. www.diabetes.org.