Secrets To Treating Lower Extremity Volleyball Injuries
- Volume 18 - Issue 10 - October 2005
- 18482 reads
- 0 comments
1. Briner WW, Benjamin HJ: Volleyball injuries, managing acute and overuse disorders. Phys Sportsmed 1999; 27(3).
2. Drexler DM, Briner WW, Reeser JC: Volleyball. In Shamus E, Shamus J (eds). Sports Injury, Prevention & Rehabilitation, McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division, New York, 2001.
3. Feder KS: Rehabilitation of Volleyball Injuries. In Sammarco GJ (ed). Rehabilitation of the Foot and Ankle, Mosby, St. Louis, 1995.
4. Ho SSW: Basketball and Volleyball. In Reider B (ed). Sports Medicine, The School-Age Athlete, W.B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia, 1996.
5. Stasinopoulos D: Comparison of three preventive methods in order to reduce the incidence of ankle inversion sprains among female volleyball players. Br J Sports Med 2004 Apr; 38(2).
6. Swanik KA, Inglis SC: Volleyball. In Fu FH, Stone DA (eds). Sports Injuries, Mechanisms, Prevention, Treatment, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, 2001.
7. Verhagen EA, van der Beek AJ, Bouter LM, Bahr RM, Van Mechelen W: A one season prospective cohort study of volleyball injuries. Br J Sports Med 2004 Aug; 38(4).
8. Verhagen E, van der Beek A, Twisk J, Bouter L, Bahr R, van Mechelen W: The effect of a proprioceptive balance board training program for the prevention of ankle sprains: a prospective controlled trial. Am J Sports Med 2004 Sep; 32(6).