A New Approach To Adult-Acquired Flatfoot
- Volume 17 - Issue 5 - May 2004
- 38797 reads
- 0 comments
29. Myerson MS, Corrigan J, Thompson F: Tendon transfer combined with calcaneal osteotomy for treatment of posterior tibial tendon insufficiency: A radiologic investigation. Foot and Ankle 16:712, 1995.
30. Deland JT, Anoczky SP, Thompson FM: Adult acquired forefoot deformity at the talonavicular joint: Reconstruction of the spring ligament in an in vitro model. Foot and Ankle 13:327, 1992.
31. Pomeroy GC, Manolis A: A new operative approach for forefoot secondary to posterior tibial tendon insufficiency: A preliminary report. Foot and Ankle 18:206, 1997.
32. Harper MC, Tisdel CL: Talonavicular arthrodesis for the painful adult acquired forefoot. Foot and Ankle 17:658, 1996.
33. Kitaoka HB, Zong Ping L, Kai-Nan A: Effect of the posteiror tibial tendon on the arch of the foot during simulated weightbearing: Biomechanical analysis. Foot and Ankle 18:43, 1997.
34. Hintermann B, Nigg BN, Sommer C: Foot movement and tendon excursion: An in vitro study. Foot and Ankle 15: 386, 1994.