A Guide To Treating Crush Injuries
- Volume 17 - Issue 3 - March 2004
- 70366 reads
- 0 comments
58. Papa J, Myerson M: Split-thickness skin excision for crush and degloving injuries of the foot. Perspect Orthop Surg 2: 77-85, 1991.
59. Mubarak S, Owen C: Compartmental syndrome and its relation to the crush syndrome. A spectrum of disease. A review of 11 cases of prolonged limb compression. Clin Orthop 113: 81-89, 1975.
60. Myerson M, Burgess A: The initial evaluation and treatment of the acutely traumatized foot and ankle. In: Jahss M, ed. Disorders of the foot and ankle: medical and surgical management. 2nd edition. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders; 2209-32, 1991.
61. Grodinsky M: A study of the fascial spaces of the foot and their bearing on infections. Surg Gyn Obst 49: 737-751, 1929.
62. Ziv I, Zeligowski A, Mosheiff R, Lowe J, Wexler M, Segal D: Split-thickness skin excision in severe open fractures. J Bone Joint Surg Am 70: 23-26, 1988.