What You Should Know About Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Volume 16 - Issue 12 - December 2003
- 16428 reads
- 1 comments
Dr. Jansma is a first-year resident within the Department of Orthopaedics, Podiatry Division at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Steinberg (shown at the right) is an Assistant Professor within the Department of Orthopaedics, Podiatry Division at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas.
1. Tonzi MK, Fain JA. “Understanding Diabetic Gastroparesis, A Case Study.” Gastroenterology Nursing. Vol 25(4): 154-162.
2. Kong MF, Horowitz M, Jones KL, Wishart JM, Harding PE. “Natural History of Diabetic Gastroparesis.” Diabetes Care. March 1999,Vol 22 (3): 503-507.
3. Talley NJ. “Diabetic Gastropathy and Prokinetics.” American Journal of Gastroenterology. Vol 98 N2, 2003: 264-271.
4. Kockar MC, Kayahan IK, Bavbek N. Diabetic Gastroparesis in Association with Autonomic Neuropathy and Microvasculopathy. Acta Medica Okayama. Vol 56(5), May 2002. pp. 237-243.
5. Soewondo P. Gastoparesis in Diabetes: When to Suspect? Disampaikan pada Jakerta Diabetes Meeting 1999, 19-20. November 1999.
6. Vinik AI, Park TS, Stansberry KB, Pittenger GL. “Diabetic Neuropathies.” Diabetologia. Springer-Verlag 2000. pp:957-973.
7. Mayo Clinic Health Information, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, June 04, 2003.
8. National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NDDIC), NIH Publication No. 03-4348. March 2003.