Amniotic Membrane: Can It Have An Impact For DFUs?
- Volume 27 - Issue 3 - March 2014
- 7023 reads
- 2 comments
1. Sheehan P, Jones P. A percent change in wound area of diabetic foot ulcers over a 4-week period is a robust predictor of complete wound healing in a 120-week prospective trial. Diabetes Care. 2003;26(6):1879-1882.
2. Toda A, Okabe M, Yoshida T, Nikaido T. The potential of amniotic membrane/amnion-derived cells for regeneration of various tissues. J Pharmacol Sci. 2007;(105): 215-228.
3. Tseng CG, Espana EM, Kawakita T, et al. How does amniotic membrane work? Ocul Surf. 2004;2(3):177-187.
4. Tan EK, Cooke M, et al. Wet vs. dry amniotic membrane tissue grafts: a comparison of cryopreserved and dehydrated tissue processing methods in preserving bioactivity. Tissue Tech Inc. Miami, Fla.
5. Liu J, Sheha H, Fu Y, et al. Update on amniotic membrane transplantation. Expert Rev Ophthalmol. 2010; 5(5):645-661.