Addressing A Gangrenous Fifth Digit
- Volume 25 - Issue 1 - January 2012
- 11507 reads
- 0 comments
Dr. Schade is the Chief of the Limb Preservation Service and Director of the Complex Lower Extremity Surgery and Research Fellowship at Madigan Healthcare System in Tacoma, Wash. She is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
1. Roukis TS. Minimum-incision metatarsal ray resection: an observational case series. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2010; 49(1):52-54, 2010.
2. Küntscher MV, Erdmann D, Homann H-H, Steinau H-U, Levin SL, Germann G. The concept of fillet flaps: classification, indications, and analysis of their clinical value. Plas Recon Surg. 2001; 108(4):885-896.
3. Öznur A, Ozer HO. Ray amputation with limited incision: clinical tip. Foot Ankle Int. 2006; 27(5):382.
4. Öznur A, Roukis TS. Minimum-incision ray resection. Clin Pod Med Surg. 2008; 25(4):609-622.